Daily business operations and surrounding structures often preclude our Clients from implementing traditional invasive remedial alternatives. Under these conditions, Equipoise provides our Clients with the most scientifically sound, cost-efficient solutions available using proven and state-of-the-art in-situ technologies. Our advanced in-situ approaches expedite the cleanup process, reduce long-term liability, and minimize impacts to on-going business operations.
- In-Situ Chemical Oxidation
- Thermal Desorption
- Soil Vapor Extraction
- Dual Phase Extraction
- Natural Attenuation
- Air / Biosparging
- Reactive Zone Technologies
- In-Well Air Stripping
- Pilot Testing
- Accelerate our Clients’ projects towards regulatory closure;
- Minimize impact to our Clients’ core business;
- Assure compliance with all applicable regulations;
- Eliminate un-necessary project spending;
- Reduce or eliminate environmental risk and liability; and
- Maintain our Clients’ reputation as a good corporate citizen and steward for human health and the environment.
Former Aerospace Facility, Ventura County, California
Problem: Historical manufacturing process disposed of chlorinated solvents in an arroyo adjacent to one of the former operating areas. Prior to proposed property transaction and proposed redevelopment activities, groundwater impacted with chlorinated solvents was identified within the distribution facility that currently operates at the site.
Strategy: The strategy was to design and implement a remedial solution for the site that would maximize solvent mass removal in the shortest time frame possible, while minimizing potential impacts to ongoing Client operations.
Result: A multi-phase extraction system was installed with a refrigeration/compression recovery off-gas treatment unit to affectively and expeditiously remove contaminant mass cost-effectively. After less than 12 months of operation, the in-situ soil vapor concentrations declined dramatically.