SENIOR or PROJECT ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEER, GEOLOGIST, or ENVIRONMENTAL MICROBIOLOGIST (4-12 years’ experience) – San Clemente, CA or Carlsbad, CA
Are you ready to enhance your professional career by applying your technical skill set and leadership capabilities within a team of environmental experts? Are you motivated to work in a diverse, high-performing team of professionals dedicated to solving their client’s most challenging environmental problems? A place where you can collaborate and use your skill set to form creative technical solutions at complex environmental sites? If so, Equipoise Corporation is dedicated to providing you a professional platform designed to unlock your full potential and allow you to contribute as a key member in our team-oriented organization.
Equipoise Corporation (Equipoise) is comprised of industry leading environmental consultants that conduct field investigations and remediation engineering activities at contaminated sites. Equipoise staff are experts in geosciences, hydrogeology and remediation engineering. At Equipoise, you will actively participate/lead in the implementation of site investigations and remediation projects, while working closely with experienced professionals in the environmental consulting field. Key responsibilities for this position that will further develop your professional foundation are described below.
- An entrepreneurial outlook on your work
- Ability to successfully manage projects from inception through completion
- Provide technical leadership on soil and groundwater investigations and remediation projects
- Pride yourself on your ability to train, lead, and mentor junior staff
- Ensure production of high-quality technical work plans and reports with a focus on clarity and accuracy
- Evaluate, design, and implement a variety of site investigations and site cleanup remedies within regulatory and redevelopment constraints
- Prepare and/or oversee preparation of technical reports, plans, specifications, and permits
Equipoise is seeking intelligent and forward-thinking professionals to join our client-centered team. Candidate qualifications are outlined below.
- 4 – 12 years of experience in environmental services / consulting
- S. in either engineering, geology, hydrogeology, or environmental microbiology
- Team player/Team leader
- Growth mindset
- Strong communication, organization, and writing skills
Salary: Commensurate with history and experience
Equipoise is an equal opportunity employer. Equipoise offers an outstanding workplace, competitive compensation, and health and retirement benefits. Qualified, interested applicants are encouraged to submit a resume through Indeed. When applying for this position, please include your salary requirements on your cover letter or resume.