0-1 years experience - San Clemente, CA See Full Description
Full TimeStaff Environmental Engineer, Geologist, or Environmental Microbiologist
Are you motivated to work in a diverse team of professionals dedicated to solving their clients most challenging environmental problems? A place where you can collaborate and use your academic skill set to form creative technical solutions at complex environmental sites? If so, Equipoise Corporation is the place for you to learn, grow, and develop your career.
Equipoise Corporation (Equipoise) is comprised of industry leading environmental consultants that conduct field investigations and remediation engineering activities at contaminated sites. Equipoise staff are experts in geosciences, hydrogeology and remediation engineering. At Equipoise, you will actively participate in the implementation of site investigations and remediation projects, while working closely with experienced professionals in the environmental consulting field. Equipoise firmly believes the opportunity for professional growth stems from building a strong foundation in data acquisition and data analysis. Key responsibilities for this position that will develop your professional foundation are described below.
- Support and collaborate with project staff during site assessment and remediation field tasks
- Drilling and contractor oversight conducted to evaluate subsurface conditions and install groundwater wells
- Collect soil, soil vapor, and groundwater samples
- Design, construct, and operate soil and groundwater remediation systems
- Data analysis, including preparation and interpretation of maps, tables, and figures
- Prepare technical reports, plans, specifications, and permits
Equipoise is seeking intelligent and forward-thinking professionals to join our client-centered team. Candidate qualifications are outlined below.
- 0 – 1 years of experience in environmental services / consulting
- B.S. in either engineering, geology, hydrogeology, or environmental microbiology
- Team player
- Growth mindset
- Strong communication, organization, and writing skills
- Prior internship experience in environmental consulting or related field
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
Salary: Commensurate with history and experience
Equipoise is an equal opportunity employer. Equipoise offers an outstanding workplace, competitive compensation, and health and retirement benefits. Qualified, interested applicants are encouraged to submit a resume on Indeed.com. When applying for this position, please include your salary requirements on your cover letter or resume.